Gone are the days when people of India used to be cured by desi (regional) medicines. The advanced world class medicines and infrastructure available and has made India one of the leaders in the field of medical and health care facilities. Gone are the days when only the Arabs used to visit India in their garbs availing the efficient facilities at Jaslok and Beach Candy. But now people from almost all the countries round the world visit India for medical facilities.
The key features of health facilities in India are:
• Top quality healthcare services at low cost
• Expert team of professional doctors
• High end medical & health care facilities
• 100% Trustworthy
• 100% success rate
• Excellent skill set and expertise of Indian doctors and support staff who have trained in some of the best centers across the world.
• Increasing shortage of competent medical care staff and specialists in developed countries.
• Delays and the Collapse of public health care systems as well as bureaucratic hurdles in medical and health care facilities.
• High end personal care which led to the positive response of the patients who have experienced the hospitality and care in Indian hospitals.
• Realization of India as a country with immense tourism potential
• Medical and health care options available to the patients regarding the costs as well as the different medical health tourism packages.